Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Equipment to stretch your luggs


Stretch My Earlobes : the art of Stretching the Luggs

This Blogg is about my lastest venture into stupidity at my age. Stretching my ear lobes.

About 3 months ago I started researching online ear expanders, piercing stretchers etc. I found a few people selling flesh tunnels and plugs but that was all. But no hint to how you get the holes the size to fit the tunnels in. So I have built this blogg saying how to do it listing problems etc.

Covering my Arse disclaimer:

By the way I am not a doctor so any advice I give on swelling or possible infections are only my opinion as a result of what happened in my personal experience. Anything that happens as a result of stretching to do with swelling or infection needs a doctors advice.

The Kit List : The things you need to stretch your luggs sucessfully
  1. Cleaning gear - take your pick : Surgical Spirits/ Saline (steripods) / Salt water.
  2. An Ear stretcher - Straight/ Horn / Claw / made from Acrylic / Glass / Surgical steel.
  3. A Pain threshold.
  4. Pre-pierced ears or what ever part of your body.

Stretchers : Glass, Acrylic or Steel

Glass - Easy to keep sterile and looks cool. A little heavy but not to bad -Usaual shapes horns and rods. Middle price range at £8 and up

Acrylic - Easy to clean comes in lots of styles usually 2 colour swirls. Very light wieght - Usaul comes in horn ans rod shapes. Cheapest option at about £5-£10 for a 4mm-10mm stretcher.

Surgical steel - Easy to clean and looks cool. Wieghts abit but no worse than glass - Usual shapes are claws. The most expensive at £18+


Unrelated Links

http://www.baby-pregnancy-ultrasound-3d-4d.co.uk/

http://www.all-rock-climbing-gear.com/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home