Sunday, October 09, 2005

Leaving earings out of stretched piercings

O.k well today before I began stretching my 6mm to 8mm I had cause to remove bothe of my expanded piercings for 4 hours.

People ask what happens if you take those expanders out ?, I always answer don't know ? but now I know.

Firstly I ought to say how old each of these expanded pircings are one is 6 weeks old, another is at it's present size about 10 days old.
  1. I should say the 10 day old one stang for a lttle while to begin with, it may have been the fresh air?. The 6 week old one nothing at all.
  2. When they were out there was no big gaping hole to be seen they just looked like large piercings. Nothing any one would comment on, you could just see through the 6mm, they apeared to be 25% or less than there actole size.
  3. After the 4hrs the 6 week old piercing took it's tunnel no probs felt slightly tighter than before. That may have been due to the air drying the piercing rather than the scar tissue contracting.
  4. The 10 day old piercing I had to use the expander as it felt wise, it took a wee push and felt very slightly sore. After 20mins I slide my old flesh tunnel in with out any pain.

Unfourtunately no pictures of how small the holes looked, but they were really not to noticeable. I taught a class of 8 year olds who notice everything and they said nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home